I will always remember these long nights in my empty office – everyone had left home hours ago and I was sitting there, going through numbers and plans, trying to come up with a strategy that could prevent troubles and help me to survive til next salary payout day. Oh, and then there are taxes to pay. But I wasn’t completely on my own. There was the competition – the other end of the internet. So I actually didn’t have any time left.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ll gonna be there for you. But all the genius thinking will be done by you. And this is something you can do without me, …well, not all of it, obviously. Most likely I’ve got somethiing you don’t yet.
- Paid relationship makes coach to take eager to pick the phone when client gives him a call. Having coach’s skin in client’s play keeps coach motivated to follow up how client is doing.
- Make sure to pick right intensity to have sessions with coach – too frequent might wear both parties out and leaves not enough time to act and achieve.
- Make sure the coach personality fits to yours, you want to be trust him and be open to get maximum out of this new extra paid relationship.
How I work with clients
- My program has monthly subscription, with meetings either via video link or physically.
- I charge money but also equity 1/3 to 1/2 of the amount payable if your startup is not able to afford my help. That puts my skin into your play.
- Don’t forget my 100% money back quarantee. As I might mistake taking you as a client believing I can help you, but actually I cannot.