Mikk Orglaan has performed on number of stages, led various workshops and trainings over two decades in his previous businesses MIKARE.NET, MAILBOW and at number conferences organized by Äripäev, Marketing Institute, Enterprise Estonia, Best Internet, Password, Turundustreff, etc.
Mikk also initiated conference serie – Email Summit Estonia called “Crows are counted in spring” inspired of company’s mascot – a smart bird crow, able to collaborate with its peers and to solve complicated tasks with minimum effort at the right time.
Mikk exited from MAILBOW in 2019 selling his shares to other local email marketing software developer and agency Smaily.
COURSES TO ORDER and TOPICS TO READ
- Coming! https://mi.ee/koolitused/kliendi-teekond-kriisi-olukorrasmikk-orglaan-veebiseminar
- 2020 marketing strategies are your website, blog and email marketing – free reading.
- Who is Persona and ICP – free reading
- Customer Journey training – paid course
Understanding to whom are you selling, why is your business How to stay alive during and after COVID-19 by re-designing your business.
- Communication plan for startups – free reading
- What is it is
- How to do it yourself
- How to become hell-effective at it
Free video trainings
Here’s a choice of my trainigs from previous times about email-marketing.
Note, these are in Estonian language.